- Recover class: You must cancel 24 hours in advance. Recover are extra classes to the usual ones that can be in schedules, groups and different levels according to availability.
- Pilates clothing: no zipped clothing. Non-slip socks are recommended.
- Your state of health: It is very important that you maintain continuous communication with the instructor and the company about your state of health. It is expected that you take the initiative as it will be your responsibility. On the part of DARTE, we will always be available to communicate.
- Mobile phones: They should be kept outside the room in “silent” mode.
- Pens: Pens are forbidden inside the room. If you need to take a note, it should be with a pencil.
- Punctuality: arrive a little before your class so you can change.
- Payments: Monthly bonus payments must be made between the 1st and 5th of each month. And class payments are made before you enter class.